Business Office Units Near Matlock
Via Gellia Mill
Main Office Opening Hours: 08:00 – 16:00 Mon – Fri
The Mill complex currently features 50 individual contained units ranging from small loft studio style rooms to larger workshop configurations. Access is provided to the site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, with a weekday staffed site admin office.
There is ramp access to assist in easy loading/unloading to the different levels throughout the site. A number of units feature contained toilet and kitchen facilities; there are communal toilets and kitchen areas for the smaller office units.
The Mill was built in the late 18th century by Richard Arkwright and is located on the Via Gellia Road less than 1 mile from Cromford. In close proximity to Matlock Bath, this business is centre is situated in the heart of Derbyshire’s idyllic Peak District
Inspirational Tranquility & Natural Beauty
Many consider the location of the mill business complex to be it’s most endearing asset
- Local town with essential amenities; easy access and low levels of commuting traffic.
- Peaceful and spacious surroundings away from cramped and noisy traditional office centres
- Great value short and long term office space leasing options
- Dedicated, extended parking space for light and heavy size vehicles
- On site cafe serving hot food and drinks 10:00 – 17:00